Estimated reading time: One minute
What is a Live App?
Live Apps are displayed in the discover section of Ledger Live on desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux) and mobile (Android only, iOS is not currently included).
We call it a Live App, as it is usable directly in Ledger Live, but initially it is either a DApp or a Non-DApp.
What are DApps and non-DApps?
- DApps are decentralized application. That means they are applications that work on a blockchain network.
- Non-DApps are just your regular web applications that work on a centralized server, as any Web 2.0 application does.
Depending on whether you have a DApp or a non-DApp to insert into Ledger Live, this diagram summarizes what you need to do.
- We recommend you get in touch with us on the Ledger Discord server to discuss your project.
- We reserve the right to perform KYB (including regulatory compliance review) and may reject your submission based on such KYB.
- If there is need to share data with us, please read this doc
- Your integration work is detailed in the sections below. Click on the corresponding card to continue.
Process, Web3 provider and manifest documentation.
Process, Live App SDK and manifest documentation.