The guiding principle behind the Apps available through Discover, also known as Live Apps, is to provide a secure and enjoyable experience for users to access web3 apps and offer developers an opportunity to succeed. We achieve this by providing a carefully selected collection of web3 apps, each of which undergoes a thorough review by a panel of experts, ensuring that users can discover new apps every day with peace of mind. For everything else, users can always turn to the open Internet. If the Live App model and guidelines do not fit your app or business idea, don’t worry. We also offer Ledger Connect and support Wallet Connect through Ledger Live, providing a great web experience.
Live Apps & Discover
A Live App is a web application that incorporates the Wallet API, providing convenience and security for Ledger Live users when interacting with web3 projects.
The Discover section is a dedicated area within Ledger Live that includes a Live App browser, enabling users to access any Live Apps via its search bar and also showcasing a carefully selected list of apps on the main UI.
About the search bar
- Automatic connection to your wallet
- Clear signing with hardware wallet security
- Free service for users and for partners
- It is a subset of the search bar exhaustive list of Live Apps
- The list of Live Apps showcased in Discover is curated by our business team
- Beyond the Discover curated list, all Live Apps are available from the search bar
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your app featured in the Discover section.
Live Apps submission guidelines
All Live Apps need to go through a validation process by our Live App Review Team.
Before you submit
To avoid slowing down the review process or get a rejection, follow the steps below. While this list is not a substitute for the guidelines and does not guarantee approval, ensuring that you can check off every item is a good first step.
Make sure that:
- You test your app for crashes and bugs
- All the app information and metadata is complete and accurate
- You update your contact information in case our Live App Review and Editorial teams need to reach you
- You accept our General T&Cs, and Specific T&Cs when applicable
- The app supports:
- 0-click connect to the wallet
- Clear Signing on hardware
- Analytics so we can monitor product performance
- In case of DApps on EVM chains, you have created a Dune Dashboard to monitor the performance of your DApp when used in Ledger Live, as it is a requirement to be listed in the search bar
- The app leverages the Wallet API (not applicable if you are a DApp)
- The app forbids logging through other wallets
Please note that if, in the future, your Live App is no longer working as intended or active support is no longer provided, it will be removed from the search bar and the Discover sections.