Estimated reading time: One minute
1. Adapt your app
These are all the steps you need to do to port your Nano App for Stax devices:
- Create icons in 32*32px and 64*64px. Read more.
- Update your Makefile for Stax Specific defines (check the app-boilerplate repository). You should look at:
- BLE: Same
AppFlags, defines and
SDK_SOURCE_PATH as for NanoX
- UX sdk lib and defines
io_event() to handle
main(), make sure to call
os_setting_get(OS_SETTING_PLANEMODE, NULL, 0) and
BLE_power() depending on
ifdef HAVE_BLE so that Stax is included.
- Create new UX flow for Stax using NBGL library. Make sure to follow the design guidelines. Read more.
- Test the build with ledger-app-builder last docker image. Read more.
- Add CI tests using Ledger reusable workflow. Read more.
- Add functional test of all your flow using Ragger. Read more.
You can have a look at the app-boilerplate corresponding commits to see the different changes and how they were made.
2. Open a PR and submit the form
Open a PR on your application’s repository and submit the form to inform us of the update.
To ensure a quick review of your update, do not make any other change than those needed to port your app.