Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
The submission of a Ledger embedded app is completed through a form. This will ask you for all the various items required together in one place.
Below, you will find the details of the form content, per section. You can use this page as a checklist to gather everything that is required.
Help us to help you by ensuring the information your provide is accurate. The integration process will only start if you answer to all the questions.
The numbering below follows the one in the Requirements chapter.
1 - General information
- Embedded app name
- The name of your token as displayed in CoinMarketCap
- Legal Entity name
- Postal address
- Email address
2 - Security
- I have read the security guidelines
- I have used the Clang Static Analyzer in my GitHub workflow
- All vulnerabilities have been detected and corrected
3 - Embedded app
- I have read the coding guidelines
- Embedded app source code (GitHub repository)
- My app repository has a test folder that contains the Unit Tests list and the functional Tests
- The App has been fully tested with a companion wallet (CLI or GUI)
- Two icons for the Nano and for the Ledger Live Manager in Adobe Illustrator format (see Design Guidelines)
- Video of your application running on the Ledger device
4 - Companion Wallet
- A link to the Companion Wallet
- Document in the App’s repository the list of the app’s APDUs and status words
- Link to a Google doc tutorial about how to install and use your app (see Third Party Applications Support)
- The doc must include the link to the published tutorial hosted on third party website
6 - Support
- I have read the support page
- Main support contact (mail address, Slack/Reddit/Telegram/Discord communities)
7 - Marketing
8 - Warranty and liability